Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mark as a competetive eater?

My friend Mark works for CBS here in Richmond. Being a young employee, he gets roped into doing silly things rather frequently. A few weeks ago he had to pose as a hacker for a video clip and yesterday, he had to participate in a funnel cake eating contest against a professional eater- who happens to be two times the size of Mark. I crack up every time I watch it- probably because I know him and its just really awkward. I can't seem to post the video but here's the link- you should absolutely watch it! (you'll have to copy and paste it in the address bar)


http://www.wtvr.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3789132&at1=Entertainment&h1=Eric Badlands Booker - Competitive Eater

No comments:

Post a Comment