Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Interior Decorating

My newly engaged friend and co-worker, Liz, just bought an adorable house! I helped her decorate her amazing apartment and I am so looking forward to helping her decorate her adorable new house that has so much potential! I met with her yesterday to talk about colors, what she's going for, what she can live with and what she really wants to change. We're starting with the kitchen and attached eat-in area. She already has many different red accents, such as a KitchenAid mixer, the classic tea kettle, and other red touches. We're going shopping on Friday for fabric, tiles, etc. I can't wait to see what we come up with!
Here's a "before" picture of her massive kitchen- its a blank canvas, I can't wait to see what we come up with! I'll definitely post after pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment