Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What To Wear...


Both my closet and drawers are overflowing with clothes, most of which I love, yet it seems that always have the hardest time finding something to wear. In the summer, I attribute it to Richmond being so hot and humid and me not liking to show a lot of skin. In the winter, I attribute it to all of my outfits looking the same, winter clothes being so much more expensive, I freeze all of the time, and no matter what, I feel bulky. Yet, each summer, I anxiously await winter to sport my winter fashions, and visa versa. So, how do I solve this dilemma of never knowing what to wear? The other day I was listening to the radio and heard the statistic that the average woman spends close to a year of her life deciding what to wear. OH MY GOSH! That is way too much time wasted! Yet, I found myself trying on 30 different outfits (an exaggeration) in the 45 minutes before my mom got here. Was I going to see anyone other than my mom? Nope, I just wanted to look and feel good... I'm not sure I'll ever solve this problem. Maybe I'll just walk around in my bra and underwear, but that would be mortifying! Le sigh. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment