Friday, July 24, 2009

Westward Bound!

While I have been super bummed that France didn't work out for this summer, it seems as though things are falling into place. Now I will be in Paris around Christmastime AND get a full week of Martha and Jesse time!!! Martha and Jesse are two of my closest friends from high school, but since they both live in Utah, I rarely see them. I see Martha a little more than Jesse (I haven't seen Jesse in over 2 years!), but whenever I do see Martha her time is limited because she always has a million people to visit when she comes back east (I guess I understand that family takes precedence). I'm heading out to Utah in August and I will get to hog Martha and Jesse all to myself for an entire week! I can't tell you how ecstatic I am! yay!

Some pictures from my last Utah trip...

Martha and I enjoying delicious candy apples in beautiful Park City

More Park City!

My favorite silly picture of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment