Monday, July 27, 2009

Back!

I disappeared again this weekend, and what a wonderful weekend it was! We headed down to Hampton, VA early Saturday morning to Christen the Whites new amazing boat! I had never been on a boat like this before and it was incredible! I couldn't get enough. We spent Saturday afternoon out on the water and slept on the boat Saturday night (a first for me, and quite an experience) then went out early Sunday morning. We didn't get home until 9:00 last night- I had a BLAST, but cannot tell you how exhausted I still am. I am so looking forward to many more weekends on the boat. Unfortunately, for some reason, my computer isn't reading my camera's memory card so I can't post pictures at the moment. So, for now I'll post some of my favorites of Austin's pictures... but mine will be here soon!

The Boat!

Me and My Dudes

An awesome light house we passed in the middle of the water, Rowan knows the people who own it and has eaten dinner there!

No comments:

Post a Comment