Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello again!

Whew! A break was much needed! After a weekend full of exhausting and boring things such as 8 hour driving school (I will NEVER speed again), I headed to Hampton to check out the White's new boat. INCREDIBLE!! A day on the boat at the marina was just what the doctor ordered. The boat is beautiful and Carol has already done a great job of adding her touches to the cabin and making the boat their own. The Christening will be in two weeks when Evan and Rowan return from their Northeastern US road trip. I am so looking forward to many days spent on the boat and the first sleepover!

Taking a break from life, including blogging was wonderful but now I feel like I have a horrible case of blogger's block. I'll find something interesting to post about. Until then- take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment