Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm Back

So I took a few days off because this weekend was crazy with Jeb and Mosby and I took yesterday to recover. I had a wonderful week with my two sweet boys, but am in no way ready to be a mom- not at this point. Their dad got home late Sunday night. I had to babysit yesterday morning 9-12 for a sweet little boy, Jack. We spent some time at the pool which was so much fun. I then grocery shopped and headed home to plop on the couch before a run- turns out I was REALLY tired... I got comfy on the couch around 2:00 and woke up at 6:00 pm. WOAH!I had no intentions of a nap- but I'm pretty sure I needed it. I hopped up and showered for Evan and I's date night- which was perfect!We got 8 1/2, the best Italian take-out in Richmond and snuggled on the couch all night. It was perfect, I really missed him last week!

I woke up this morning feeling rested and excited about life! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment