Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time


The concept of time is one that I have a hard time wrapping my mind around. I'm feeling particularly nostalgic after realizing that Thursday morning marks the end of my last summer as a college student and the beginning of my senior year. This time always seemed so far away but has come so quickly. Today was a horribly long day as I traveled home from a wonderful week with two of my closest friends in Utah. I never thought that today would end and that I would make it home, yet it's surreal that an entire week with two wonderful people passed so quickly that it felt like minutes. I think that time is something that will continue to boggle my mind. The only thing I can do is manage it by never trying to compete with it, never wishing it away or wishing for it to linger, but take advantage of every moment, sad or happy, stressful or fun. Then, I guess, you being to not only manage time but life as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment