Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Congratulations Martha and Jesse!

Two of my closest friends Martha and Jesse are ENGAGED! I couldn't be happier for them! They are both wonderful people and are great together. Freshman year of High School, I told Martha she'd marry Jesse and I have stayed true to my word ever since. Looks like I was right! It has been so much fun growing up with them and watching them grow as a couple. I have many wonderful memories with them... from proms, to movie dates, to concerts, to night swimming, lacrosse games, dance recitals, trips to Busch Gardens, etc., the memories are immense. They are in a great place and I know that they will live a very happy life together! I can't wait to see what the future holds for them! Congratulations Martha and Jess, December 30th will be here before you know it!

After a friend's wedding

Brad Paisley Concert

Martha and I's senior homecoming

No comments:

Post a Comment