Thursday, August 20, 2009

Senior Year

Today marks the first day of my senior year of college... crazy! Its hard to believe I only have one short year until I enter "the real world". Yikes! Aside from being in disbelief, I am excited to start a new year! This year I will have more freedom to create what I want. As Seniors, we are assigned fewer assignments and encouraged to focus more on body of work. All summer I have been thinking of ideas of ways to combine my love for both furniture and textiles, and now that I know how to reupholster, the options are endless! Stay tuned this semester as I shift gears in both my work and my blog. I hope to blog more about the thought process of my work along with preliminary sketches, progress photos, and the final pieces! This should be a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment