Friday, August 7, 2009

Dress Nightmare!

I treated myself to a dress from Anthropologie that I have been eyeing for quite some time. After I bought it, I had a bit of buyer's remorse since I am usually such a bargain hunter. Last night, I tried it on to see if I really loved it as much as I thought I did. As soon as I put it on, I was convinced that it was a good investment and that it was worth every penny. As I turned to the side to look in the mirror, I heard a SPLIT (I didn't even bend over, I was just standing there!) I felt the back of the dress to find that the zipper had split. guh. My mom and brother tried for a good 30 minutes to work with the zipper to get it off of me- all with no luck. After 30 minutes of patiently standing there, I started to freak out and feel super claustrophobic since I was literally trapped in the dress. We called Anthropologie and they said to just cut the dress off and bring it back. So, needless to say, that's what was done. Whew. I still am completely in love with the dress, but maybe this is a sign that its not meant to be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment