Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun Weekend!

I was able to take a little time away from all of my work this weekend and relax a bit. It was fun to get out both nights and spend some time with Evan and friends.

Last Monday, the Weed family welcomed Zella Cate into the world. Since her arrival, I have been so anxious to meet her! I have been close with the Weed/Baldwin family for many years, as Martha is one of my closest, oldest friends. Today I drove to Charlottesville for Zella's blessing and to have a much needed visit. It was beautiful. After the blessing, we went and had a delicious lunch. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone. I especially enjoyed holding Zella. She is a beautiful baby, I could snuggle her all day! I'm looking forward to many more fun visits!






1 comment:

  1. yea! I found your blog! Thanks for coming to the blessing, it was wonderful to have you there. Hope to see you soon :)
    Maere

    ReplyDelete