Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Franciepants


Upon arriving to my weekly babysitting job for two of the most adorable boys, Jeb and Mosby- their mom informed me that their father's job would be moving them to Paris, France this summer. While I am very excited for the family, as this is an amazing opportunity, I can't help but be a little sad and selfish as I will miss them dearly! My sadness did subside a bit when their mom, Ann, asked me if I would be interested in going with them for the first three weeks while they got settled in. I could not say yes fast enough! I am so excited! I have never been out of the country and this is truly an amazing opportunity! Aside from playing with these amazing little boys in Paris, there are plans for museums, flea markets, delicious french food, and much much more! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment