Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Labor Day and a Hiatus

I obviously haven't been around much for the past couple of days- its hard to believe that its only the second full week of school and I can't remember being this overwhelmed and overworked in quite some time... I hope this isn't representative of the way the whole semester will be. If so, it'll by a DOOZIE. Regardless, I'm heading to the Jersey shore tomorrow with my honey to visit some friends for some much needed R&R. But- I am leaving knowing that when I return I will hit the ground running, probably feeling even more exhausted at the end of next week. Such is life. I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day, and I promise to be back to blogging full time (which I'm missing like woah) at the end of next week. Adios for now! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment