Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ew Finals.

Finals are still a week and a half away but I feel like I have been in the midst of them for the past week and a half. In a way, its nice that they are spread out, but there's nothing worse than dragging them out for three and a half weeks! The beach the week after finals with my woodworking friends is the light at the end of the tunnel- I can't wait!

Since I've been so busy, I have been completely neglecting this blog. I haven't felt like anything interesting has happened to me the past several days, or weeks for that matter, but interesting things happen to everyone every hour. SO- I am going to do my very best to be better about this!

Last week, I went exploring through alleys to find chipping/peeling paint to photograph for one of my textiles project- I'm sure you're thinking photography and fabric don't go hand in hand, but I'm making them! Anyways, I took some really great pictures and I'm pretty proud of myself. I must give Grace a huge thanks for helping me get the hang of macro shots. But- I think I'm onto something here with my art and these photos!











No comments:

Post a Comment