Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recently.

Its funny how the busier we get, our priorities quickly change. I love blogging and do miss it, but most days (at this point at least) when I think of posting, I would rather get that 20 minutes of extra sleep, catch up on the latest episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County (don't judge, please), or make a long distance phone call to those I miss. Needless to say, life has been quite busy- a good kind of busy. The past three weeks have been overflowing with things to do, family, friends, and love. I had a wonderful Christmas. I spent Christmas Eve with my Mom, brothers, and hysterical grandparents in beautifully snow covered Lexington. My brothers and I then headed to Richmond for a wonderfully relaxing Christmas day of doing a whole lot of nothing besides being with family and enjoying Christmas cheer. The week following, I headed up to DC for my dear friends' Martha and Jesse's WEDDING! They are the first of my high school friends to get married, making it quite the big deal. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and they both were beaming with happiness. I have thought about them a lot this week as they are on their honeymoon in beautiful San Diego. I'm dying to call Martha to chat about married life and their trip, but I am forcing myself to hold off and let them enjoy married bliss for at least a week or two.




Following the wedding, I had a great, relaxing New Years with close friends in Richmond. Since then I have been babysitting, freaking out that its actually 2010 that I am beginning my last semester of college, and bumming around. Tomorrow Evan and I are heading to Philadelphia and then to West Chester for a much needed escape.



Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment