Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm not one to dote on Valentines Day, quite frankly, I might throw up on Evan if he gave me the cliche red long stem roses with baby's breath and a teddy bear. I would, however, take the chocolates any day. While I feel strongly that Valentines day has become quite a Hallmark holiday, I have embraced it. I do enjoy homemade valentines and special treats. While its important to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you year round, it is fun to devote a whole day to it. This year I'm looking forward to some quality alone time with my number one. Perhaps I can even drag him to see Valentine's Day, which I'm dying to see- what a great cast!


May everyone's weekends be full of happiness and time spent with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment